If you want good design, better cameras and features with a reasonable price then you must like Nokia 7.1 smartphone with 5.8 inch screen size which has recently announced by Nokia. HMD Global reviled another Nokia smartphone. The price and features of Nokia 7.1 can be considered as appropriate. You’ll be able to buy the Nokia 7.1 from October 18 in some markets, including countries around Europe, the UK and the Middle East.
HMD Global has been making Nokia phones for over a year now and it licenses the name for the devices and the latest addition to its growing line of devices is the mid-range Nokia 7.1. This smartphone has been provided some disasters and water spare protection, but it will definitely worsen in water.
We had a brief play with the camera in the dimly lit demo area at the Nokia 7.1 launch event, and we were impressed by its performance, with it managing to capture an impressive level of detail in the poorly lit environment. You can buy it in either Midnight Blue or Gloss Steel, and the design is lovely – but the big upgrade for this phone comes when you get a load of the display. Check following few main feature of Nokia 7.1 Mobile Phone.
Nokia 7.1 Smartphone Features
– Size 5.84 inches, 85.1 cm2 (~79.9% screen-to-body ratio)
– 149.7 x 71.2 x 8 mm (5.89 x 2.80 x 0.31 in)
– Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
– 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~432 ppi density)
– 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
– microSD, up to 400 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
– Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
– Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636
– 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)
– 12 MP, f/1.8, 1.28µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
– 5 MP, f/2.4, 1.12µm, depth sensor
– Non-removable Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery
Nokia 7.1 Smartphone Price
The price of Nokia 7.1 phone will be offered for sale at the end of the current month at 349 dollars (approximately 37 or 38 thousand Pakistani rupees) with AndroidOne programme, which guarantees three years of monthly security patches, and two years of OS updates.